It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, November 18, 2022

Who's this

that's funny that Asian Andre is walking by coming to the mall to see what I'm up to am I depressed did it work and isn't it funny that the Barbie doll Russian Andrea does the exact same thing after sending cops at me she'll drive by well the cops are harassing me terrorizing me and telling me that I don't have any civil rights and while I'm taking pictures of the cops that she sent at me I get a picture of her driving past in an FBI issued vehicle because that Barbie doll isn't very smart is she but she is however evil she's got evil down pat give me back my bank account

No comments:

Post a Comment