It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, November 18, 2022

Jail Mom I'm in jail mom

so I was just informed that I'm going back to the Dakota county jail and it is taking so long to get this done I'm looking forward to it because as you can imagine it will be comforting and refreshing to have a warm bed to sleep Three square meals a day but me and we made peace and getting weight. I'll be able to take a shower I'll get new clothing that's clean. they have a big TV there and I don't get to watch TV while I'm out here and anytime I have migraine or somebody's trying to put you to sleep well I'll be able to go to my cell and go to sleep. they have clippers there so I can shave the rest of my hair off and be all cleaning and get rid of all the hair so I'm going to go ahead and tip over some tables and see if I can get myself put in jail

No comments:

Post a Comment