It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 20, 2020

My Twitter is fake

I have been told over and over again that I should use Twitter for as a cry for help  to inform the nation and the masses that Governor Abbott is a monster it didn't take me long to figure out that my Twitter is fake because I have had so many fake Twitter accounts . I am very experienced with a fake Twitter . I'm not about to sit here and waste my valuable time and a fake Twitter getting my hopes up that I might actually get some help with my situation before I starve to death before I'm poison today or they find another killer to bring into the city that has to be rounded up by police officers and agents in front of the Alamo . 





No comments:

Post a Comment