It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, July 3, 2020

My hero Monica


I sure do wish I had all those pictures and videos of everything they did to Monica I documented that well and I just happened to cross a large protest group in front of the courthouse after they served with a restraining order which was so ridiculous some attorney named Wilson who knew exactly who I was and was irritated about my presents I rubbed it in his face too. I didn't even know who it was but apparently he had been attacking me and I just didn't know that he was one of the Demons working with the Castro Brothers. They did the same crap to her they did to me they took that restraining order that no judge should have ever signed and they started handing it out to everybody who would listen to their crap no reporters would cover their story except for the current. The current wouldn't cover my story they did a good job attacking me and one of their reporters was fired I plan on seeing many more walking to the unemployment line.
Monica had remove some people from the Democratic party here in Bexar County because they were kilty of some serious crimes they were violating some ethics as well. You see that's Monica's job is to remove people to monitor what's happening and they decided to get a restraining order to stop her from doing it they were trying to stop her from doing her job that's how sick the Castro brothers are and we can list how sick they are all day and it's not even their words and the things they've done to me it's not even the fact that they were trying to have me killed they proved it on a daily basis how sick their minds are and how they believe they are above the law.
Everybody go to YouTube look at all of the videos under Julian Castro's name now look at the people commenting on some of the things he did while he was mayor. You were trying to put some things in effect that weren't even legal and some of the people were calling him out you're trying to make a joke while I wasn't very good at law school that's not funny. One woman said well that explains everything you don't know anything about the law you don't even know the law and its true

No comments:

Post a Comment