It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, July 3, 2020

More killers to use his Pawns

The collected themselves up to more killers  and they're supposed to be in jail right now . How long will they be there before Jersey police officers pull him out and cut him a deal instructing them  to eliminate me . Stephanie Flores was doing this heavily last year and I'm sure it wasn't the only target she had in mind but I was the primary target .  In the last two months I was given the names and faces of dozens of killers  there were being pulled out of jail would be sent at me  and although I did copy the information I failed to post it  I was busy with so many other things .  So now I have to be on the lookout for this  wondering if it'll be my last night . Somebody might want to look into it not that these people tell the truth at all 

No comments:

Post a Comment