It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Mayor Ron nirenberg putting on a show a facade

 mayor Ron nirenberg went to the South Side to a memorial for the Fort Hood soldier that was killed so that he could lie to the Residence Inn San Antonio the entire State and the nation saying that he supports soldiers who have given their lives to defend our country to uphold our Constitution and defend our democracy. It's amazing how he thinks he's going to get away with these lies and this facade that he paints. Yes you have so much respect for soldiers and veterans I'm a veteran you hired criminals to kill me you have me on the street torturing me you've had the homeless poisoned you had many others killed you purposely Rose the numbers of the Coronavirus here in San Antonio. You stripped me of my veterans benefits. Please stop lying to the people as if you are already killing sociopath why don't you go ahead and keep making it worse for yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment