It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Sept 30th at central library

Today I am at the central Library and once again the security officers here are NOT KNOCKING on bathroom doors as they told me they do all the time. I of course knew they were lying because SAPD officers that help them have been telling many people to violate the policies and procedures of their positions to attack me. In the case of the security officers at the central library they were instructed to act like children while violating the policies and procedures of their positions.
I wonder if they would really do such things simply because a SAPD officer asked them to or would a call from a congressman be more influential and would it cause them to feel more impelled to do the things they have done? When it comes to people like this that do not think for themselves and display the lack of a moral compass I wonder if they might kill or physically harm someone if a congressman asked them to? I wonder why I am still alive? I guess the Casto brothers are truly incompetent as I previously believed them to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment