It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 16, 2017

All the police reports are rejected I knew they would be and now I can take this to the judge and to the media


All the police reports are rejected I knew they would be and now I can take this to the judge and to the media. Now when people ask me why I didn't reach out for help I can show them why I never go to SAPD for help and why these criminals keep getting away with breaking the law; asking SAPD to do their jobs is a fruitless venture that leaves the tax paying citizen in tears. 



PLEASE CALL SAPD NON EMERGENCY FOR YOUR REQUESTS

Inbox
x

PD Reports PDReports@sanantonio.gov

Sep 14 (2 days ago)
to me
Miss Neering,

We are not able to complete your requests online. Please contact SAPD to have an Officer respond to your location. Our non emergency number is 210-207-7273



San Antonio Police Department
Online Report Unit

***PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL***

________________________________________
From: putintainx3@gmail.com [putintainx3@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2017 5:05 PM
To: PD Reports
Subject: SAPD Lost Property Report

Victim Name:               Dawn Neering
Victim Address:            2321 n main st
Victim Date of Birth/Age:
Victim Sex:                FEMALE
Victim Race:               WHITE/NON-HISPANIC
Victim Phone:              2109663667
Victim Email:              putintainx3@gmail.com
Address of Incident:       corner of woodlawn and mccullough
Type of Location:          STREET
Date of Incident:          09/15/2017
Time of Incident:          1520
Item 1 Description:        A man offered me a ride down the road and shortly after we were driving he asked me if I would like to have sex for money or if I would like to give him a blow job for 20 dollars I refused and he dropped me off at the subway on McCullough st his name is Ben and he was driving a white dodge pick up truck extended cab license plate GMJ 6988
Additional Description:
Item 1 Serial Number:      GMJ 6988
Item 1 Value:
Item 2 Description:
Additional Description:
Item 2 Serial Number:
Item 2 Value:
Item 3 Description:
Additional Description:
Item 3 Serial Number:
Item 3 Value:
Item 4 Description:
Additional Description:
Item 4 Serial Number:
Item 4 Value:
Item 5 Description:
Additional Description:
Item 5 Serial Number:
Item 5 Value:
Comments:

No comments:

Post a Comment