It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 17, 2017

San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign are a group of monsters that cause child abuse they need to be stopped and mean while I need to inform this country of what San Antonio is and the dangers to children

From: Dawn Marshall [mailto:mummx4@yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 11:32 AM
To: Katie Phelps
Subject: What I learned about anikin's sleeping lapses
Katy I sent this to Greg's attorney this morning I was unable to sleep for obvious reasons. I don't know how to handle this but this behavior does not surprise me.
My five year old is suffering, at the beggining of this month Gregory talked to my five year old and told him he was going to texas to live with him. Then Gregory went on to tell my son that he was from Texas and mommy stole him. My five year old is yelling at me telling me that I drove to Texas and stole him and brought him here. Last night he woke at 3am screaming trying to find me. He had a night mare his Daddy ate his mommy and she is gone forever. Anikin has been falling asleep at school because it so difficult for him to sleep. Isn't bad enough I will have to pay him alimony for the rest of my life and my children being taken away from me; is it necessary to pycologically torture them with the reality that they are loosing their mother? Do we need to paint a portrait of me like I'm some sort child theif and I never deserved to be their mother to begin with. Isn't there more healthy and kind way to ease my children into this life changing event?
I talked to Aadyan yesterday and he said when he that to those students he was pertending they were a horse and he was baffled by the concept of humping he didn't seem to know what it meant or what it was for. So I guess what one child views as humping another child views as gitty-up cowboy. I don't by any means want to diminish the fact that Aadyan's behavior was wrong and he needs to be corrected, but that was the means of his body lanuage according to our talk anyway.

Disclaimer - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged or copyright information. You must not present this message to another party without gaining permission from the sender. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify us. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system. We do not guarantee that this material is free from viruses or any other defects although due care has been taken to minimize the risk.   ­­  




BABY ANNI'S NIGHTMARES CAME TRUE VERY TRUE HIS MOMMY IS GONE FROM HIS LIFE.....WELCOME TO SAN ANTONIO YOU HAVE NOCONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS AND IT'S A LARGE CITY FULL OF MONSTERS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment