It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 18, 2017

All of Texas Senate and congress will be notified

Thank you for contacting my office

Inbox
x

Craig Estes Craig.Estes@senate.texas.gov

10:19 AM (3 hours ago)
to me
Thank you for contacting me about this issue of special interest to you. I always appreciate hearing from constituents, and I greatly value receiving a variety of ideas and insights into the diversity of challenges facing the Texas Legislature.

I can assure you that each message is carefully reviewed and fully considered; however, the large number of emails I receive each day from my district, and across the state presents insurmountable challenges in my attempts to respond individually.   If you desire a written response to this email, please send a traditional letter to my Capitol Office.  If you need immediate assistance, please contact my office nearest you.

Your correspondence is very important to me in my efforts to serve Senate District 30, and I appreciate your comments on this and other issues.

God Bless Texas!

Craig Estes
Texas State Senate
District 30


CAPITOL OFFICE
Capitol Building, Room 3E.18
P. O. Box 12068
AustinTX  78711
Noe Barrios - Chief of Staff
Katherine Metcalf - Administrative Aide and Scheduler
Mark McHargue - Legislative Director

WICHITA FALLS DISTRICT OFFICE
2525 Kell Blvd, Suite 302            
Jennifer Smith - Regional Coordinator
(Constituent Services)
                                               

DENTON REGIONAL OFFICE
Dianne Helms - District Director
(Constituent services for Cooke, Denton, Palo Pinto, Parker and Wise counties)


COMMITTEE ON AGRICULTURE AND RURAL AFFAIRS
455 Sam Houston Building
Ren Nance - Committee Director

COMMITTEE ON STATE AFFAIRS
380 Sam Houston Building
512-463-0380

No comments:

Post a Comment