It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 18, 2017

Minion sent to Forest Hills Library Sept. 17th

I was compiling more data into this blog on Sunday Sept. 17th and the members of the SAFC sent another young man to distract me and offend me.
Plate # JMN 3865 Red Kia 4 door car.

Now I don't know for fact but if I had to guess I would say they made the mistake of paying this minion before doing the job which lead to him buying drugs first. When he came in the library and stumbled to one of the computers he quickly realized that he was sitting two seats from me opposed to the adjacent seat as he originally thought. They then got up and stumbled and wobbled to the adjacent seat and fell loudly into it.  Then he said "I need to you". His head began to sway from side to side and bounced backwards on the chair back. He was able to get himself in front of the computer so it appeared as though he was functional when the library staff behind us looked on. His head was swaying back and forth and drool was tripping onto the computer desk. I didn't get his name I don't he would have been able to utter it had I bothered to ask. The tattoo behind his left ear looked similar to the scribbles of my daycare children that I hung on the walls.


You think I am making it up or over exaggerating then check the cameras of the library, you want to see the connection between SAFC and this young drug addict then check his phone and all his social media accounts. Better yet ask Officer Dech.

There seems to be a common thread binding the minions (clients of SAFC) it is drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment