It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 18, 2017

The security guards at the central public library were helping sapd harass me.

I was in the bathroom talking openly to the table that was given to me by one of the minions and security began beating on bathroom doors. They told me they always do that. Funny I had never seen them do that before that day.

I was here last week and they never did any such thing and I am here again today and they are not beating on bathroom doors once again.

They were lying and the only reason they were doing it is because I was in the bathroom talking to the tablet about the various crimes they have committed against me over the years and that those things have become very clear now that I am experiencing this adversity.

No comments:

Post a Comment