It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 25, 2017

My name and how SAN ANTONIO FATHERHOOD CAMPAIGN saw fit to corrupt it.

Before coming to Texas to follow my children I talked with Tamer Morsi on the phone and I shared with him that he had gotten my name wrong on his court orders. He became very irate and angry screaming and yelling throwing things round his office and off his desk. I talked to my ex-husband the next day who told me that I angered Tamer Morsi as if I should be fearful of him as if I was about to cower in fear simply because this unprofessional man was angry, please note that he was angry because he was half stepping while doing his job and got my name wrong. I pointed this out to him and he had a ragging outburst this is a red flag that he has serious issues, I mistakenly thought attorneys at law possessed emotional intelligence and I was sadly mistaken. It wasn't until I arrived in Texas that I became very fearful of this man

No comments:

Post a Comment