It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Gonzalez Lawn Service has friends at SAPD which allows them to break any and all laws

Gonzalez Lawn Service has friends at SAPD which allows them to break any and all laws 

I submitted 10 or more police reports but apparently only three went through due to the members of SAFC hacking into each computer I use. I do wish SAC would get a handle on the people hacking into their systems. 

Unable to complete your request

Inbox
x

PD Reports PDReports@sanantonio.gov

Sep 14 (2 days ago)
to me
Miss Neering,

Thank you for using the SAPD Online Reporting System. We are not able to process your request. Please contact SAPD non emergency at 210-207-7273 to have an Officer dispatched to your location. This type of report requests contact in person with a Police Officer.

San Antonio Police Department
Online Report Unit


***PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL***
________________________________________
From: putintainx3@gmail.com [putintainx3@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2017 4:58 PM
To: PD Reports
Subject: SAPD Lost Property Report

Victim Name:               Dawn Neering
Victim Address:            2321 n main st
Victim Date of Birth/Age:
Victim Sex:                FEMALE
Victim Race:               WHITE/NON-HISPANIC
Victim Phone:              2109663667
Victim Email:              putintainx3@gmail.com
Address of Incident:       Fredricksburg Rd
Type of Location:          STREET
Date of Incident:          08-23-2017
Time of Incident:          1130
Item 1 Description:        Young man named Armando offered me a ride in a Gonzalez lawn service company truck he asked if I would give him a blow job for cash. I said no then he forced my hand to his pants. I pulled away and he drove down fredricksburg rd. and has he was driving he unzipped his pants and pulled out his penis and began to play with himself while driving.
Additional Description:    This company truck is not registered with GTU as a transport vehicle and I am pretty sure that non-employees of this company should not be in this vehicle. I think GTU should be informed that this company is using their vehicles in a non-specified manner not according to the registration specs.
Item 1 Serial Number:
Item 1 Value:
Item 2 Description:
Additional Description:
Item 2 Serial Number:
Item 2 Value:
Item 3 Description:
Additional Description:
Item 3 Serial Number:
Item 3 Value:
Item 4 Description:
Additional Description:
Item 4 Serial Number:
Item 4 Value:
Item 5 Description:
Additional Description:
Item 5 Serial Number:
Item 5 Value:
Comments:                  Today Armando thinks it's ok to put his hands all over me and pulling my hand into his lap and he wasn't gonna take no for an answer either. Thanks for telling me where your boss lives because he is the person I saw circling my house two months ago and he, I, and a constable are gonna have a long talk.
please refer to blog site SAFCSecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment