It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

All of my accounts are being hacked and I can not send emails to any government offices

I have been blocked from sending any emails to any government offices and I am unable to apply for work because the members of SAFC never get in trouble for hacking so why would they stop now.

Congressman Castro;
I couldn't send this message so I will tell you here. I want you to stop contacting me don't attempt to speak to me don't send law enforcement officers following me or harassing me where I reside. Since I don't have an attorney do to the fact that you enjoy contacting attorneys and telling them not to take my case. You may go ahead and contact Officer Christopher Dech of SAPD if you feel so compelled to harass and or communicate with me. 

You are still sending men at me to ask me to sleep with them I would appreciate it if you could stop this sick behavior.

It's time to grow up SIR the nation is going to be told who you really are you can't stop it the evidence is waiting to be examined and it will too I PROMISE.

No comments:

Post a Comment