It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 14, 2017

August 3rd Waco FBI Thank God for Agent Mike of Waco FBI and soon I will be thanking Detroit

After Agent Mike ran the plates I gave him some of those plates belonged to SAPD Officers I am unclear which ones, not really for me to know anyway. Agent Mike was very upset why are there SAPD officers in my city? Because I am here I am sorry I want them off me I want your help.
I left the Waco Field Office after watching Agent Mike running those license plates and knowing that he will help me volumes more than the San Antonio FBI ever did after 4 times visiting them. I took the advice and instruction I received and had intent and determination to follow it to the T. I didn't care if I had to walk all the way to San Antonio Agent Mike said I had to go back and that is what I was doing, my children are defiantly worth blisters and lesions.
I was sitting across the street from FBI borrowed a phone did my usual google search "Chris Dech Medi". You see when I type this in google that is when my predators show up and it takes no time at all. They use the GPS on the computers and phones that I am using. Christopher tried to stop me from doing understanding better than I what they were doing but I had to do this I need to know where my pursuers are and that they are in fact still in pursuit. The day before this day I simply put Officer Dech's name in google and it only took my pursuers 6 minutes to catch up to me. I don't know but that could some sort of police harassment record we should double check if their in the running for a gold metal at the very least a ribbon to pin next to their badges?
After talking with Agent Mike then typing into google they didn't show, I waited an hour and made myself very visible still they didn't show they were gone.........THANK  YOU AGENT MIKE....
I am still communicating with agent Mike and he still is the FBI agent who has done the most for me and I feel he should be given a special assignment of coming to San Antonio and teach our FBI agents how to do their jobs.

Thank God for Agent Mike of Waco FBI and soon I will be thanking Detroit

No comments:

Post a Comment