It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, September 8, 2017

SAPD harassment out of control

YESTERDAY WHEN AT THE SAC LIBRARY USING THE COMPUTER THERE WERE THREE BIKE COPS CIRCLING THIS CAMPUS.
Apparently they thought they were going to physically remove me from the college under false pretenses they are making up. I have been using this college for years with no problems and the fact that I am now running and hiding from SAPD officers there seems to be a problem with me be at the college only proves the harassment of SAPD officers and it will be difficult at least for you to tell the judge what it is you think your doing. There are people on this campus that have warrants for their arrest but yet you are focused on me and getting me out of the college the proof you have made phone calls will be easy to get.
The fact that you called the student food bank yesterday and told them to refuse me services, WELL I already have that document in my pocket and I will be giving it to many attorneys and much media. The fact that you had someone call maintenance and had them checking bathrooms for me that is going to look pretty ugly in front of the judge. I have never committed a crime and I am not guilty of any infractions at all and you are wasting valuable resources to maintain control of me and to starve me to death. I promise you not only will this entire city be informed but this entire nation. There are real criminals out there that need to be focused on and you are wasting time and money on chasing a mom fighting to be with her children who was nearly killed by one of your officers. You are not human you are monsters. I leave the city and you chase me. I attempt to get work and you call potential employers lying and saying I am crazy and use drugs. I attempt to get help from attorney's and you follow me taking all the information from their hands before they are able to help me.  I call senator cornyn and you tell his staff i am crazy and they should not help me.
You go right ahead and come on this college campus and attempt to physically remove me, you go right ahead and give me a ticket and make my case that much bigger against you. Continue to waste the time and gas of officers you sending to follow and stalk me. Continue to use your band width to tell officers where I am and that I need to be harassed and given a hard time. The truth always comes out in the end and this truth will come out as well and you and yours will fall hard.


You know there are Officers getting shot all over this country and now I know why you people are ridiculous you do not protect and serve and you most certainly don't maintain peace and order because it is you and yours who are committing the crimes the stalking and terrorizing of innocent people. It is police forces like yours that are getting officers killed all over this country and I am going to make sure the family's of those fallen officers know that it is behavior like yours that caused them to loose so very much. It is unfortunate that those Officers that lost their lives probably would never dreamed of doing the amoral and disgusting things that you have done.



Police officer shares meal with homeless man: 'Nobody wants to eat alone'

THIS IS SOMETHING THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN IN SAN ANTONIO AND I WILL MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT IF THEY ARE WAITING FOR OFFICERS TO BECOME GOOD SAMARITANS THEY WILL BE WAITING A LIFE TIME BECAUSE IN SAN ANTONIO OFFICERS ONLY KNOW HOW TO BELITTLE VICTIMS AND SAY THE F-WORD IN EVERY SENTENCE SOUNDING LIKE A HOOD RAT THEMSELVES. 

No comments:

Post a Comment