It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Sept 8th

As I walked down San Pedro towards my gym another minion was sent my way. White jeep Cherokee plate #BPX 6923 Ernest (shorty) Avila 806-471-6035
This man was aggressively offering money for sex I stuck to my good book and he didn't like that. He was offering 50 an hour and then 100 per hour asking if there were motels that renting at hourly rates. I told him I was going to my gym however I never made it to my gym.
Ernest shared that he utilized the SAFC to help him with child support and visitation and he knows Frank Castro Jr. personally. He shared he had been at work all day he is a surveyor for a company in stone oak. He then shared that he has a problem with ICE. He had been smoking all day on the job. Could be a lie just repeating his words.
He said he would get me a room so I could sleep in a real bed for at least one night. He tried to get payment in trade but his ploys did not work. He doesn't need payment he is being reimbursed by Frank Castro Jr. and he will be paid for distracting me away from this blog. He will be paid at least a 150.00 and he spent an excess of 160.00 that's a lot of grant money; I am so very excited to tell the grantors supporting the SAFC how well they have choosen to spend the monies given to them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment