It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 14, 2017

The harassment continues even after I contact the Mayors Office in fact it now increases.

Dawn Neering putintainx3@gmail.com

8:44 AM (26 minutes ago)
to news
SAFCSecrets.blogspot.com I informed the mayors office and several other council members of the harassment and stalking I am experiencing from SAPD officers and the members of SAN ANTONIO FATHERHOOD CAMPAIGN

noreply@sanantonio.gov

Sep 11 (3 days ago)
to Trey.Jacobsonme

Contact Us

Name: Dawn Neering
Phone Number: 2109663667
Email: putintainx3@gmail.com
Contact Pref: Email
Subject: I am in need of help I am in danger
Comments or Question: I was locked in my house for several months as an SAPD Officer attempted to gain access to my home and kill me. Please read my story at SAFCSecrets.blogspot.com Please understand that I have been pushed to the streets by SAPD and SAFC and I am currently trying to hide from members of SAPD and San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign. Officer Christopher Dech knows more about this case than anyone and can explain it in a more clear and concise manner than I.

6 older messages

noreply@sanantonio.gov

Sep 11 (3 days ago)
to Alice.Aguirreme

Contact Us

Name: Dawn Neering
Phone Number: 2109663667
Email: putintainx3@gmail.com
Contact Pref: Email
Subject: I am in need of help I am in danger
Comments or Question: I was locked in my home through the summer because an SAPD Officer was trying to gain access and kill me I then lost everything my home my possessions I was forced to starve nearly to death and when I called the Chief's office for food SGT Gilliam sent Officers to take me to behavioral health due to the fact he was trying to keep the crimes of Officer A. Flores secret. Officer Christopher Dech knows more about my case than anyone including myself and he will be able to explain it in a clear and concise manner.

noreply@sanantonio.gov

Sep 11 (3 days ago)
to Jackie.Boldsme

Contact Us

Name: Dawn Neering
Phone Number: 2109663667
Email: putintainx3@gmail.com
Contact Pref: Email
Subject: I am in need of help I am in danger
Comments or Question: I was locked in my home through the summer because an SAPD Officer was trying to gain access and kill me I then lost everything my home my possessions I was forced to starve nearly to death and when I called the Chief's office for food SGT Gilliman sent Officers to take me to behavioral health due to the fact he was trying to keep the crimes of Officer A. Flores secret. Officer Christopher Dech knows more about my case than anyone including myself and he will be able to explain it in a clear and concise manner. 


Ramon Vasquez
His plate and a picture of his vehicle is listed in this blog he has been following me for years and I was lucky enough to pictures.
On September 11th he came down town speeding past me at the corner of Elmira st and Main St. angry? It was approximently 1730 and it was directly after I sent e-mails to city council
He was accompanied by and dark blue pick up truck who was driving in the same erratic manner. They think they are immune to traffic cams and they think those text messages they are sending to one another will never come to the surface and be used against them. With those SAPD officers helping them maybe they are immune things are being deleted left and right. 

Today September 14th I was circled by an SAPD Officer while sitting at a bus stop on Vance Jackson and when I arrived in the area of SAC I was followed and watched closely by three bike cops.
These are the very same Officers that were sitting outside of SAC when I was in the Library and someone was calling the Library and calling maintenance having these people check the building to see where I was. When I walked outside that day I could hear dispatch instructing them there was a problem in the Library and I was in the Library the Members of the SAFC were calling staff and telling them I should be stopped from using the computers and they told maintance that I was asleep in a bathroom it was lies, I am sure that a person with the proper authority will find it easy to search their phone activity and find what I am saying is absolutely true, traceable and the evidence is there. 

The bike officers outside at this time were outside the library when I walked out and when I went to stand by the church they decided to move to that location. They have GPS on their bikes and their person, correct?  

No comments:

Post a Comment