It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 14, 2017

August 2nd walking to FBI

August 2nd I began walking to the FBI from the Providence Hospital ER, when i reached Woodway Dr. a round about way trying to loose the baggage I brought to Waco with me I ran into a issue which multiplied my baggage, Waco PD hot in pursuit.
I stopped in a 7-11 asked for directions and two Officers mysteriously pulled in. I got my directions and I decided to walk behind buildings and threw parking lots in an effort to loose my new set of baggage, it worked pretty well. I headed up a street that was going to lead me to Valley Mills road.
Waco FBI Field Office is located at 510 Valley Mills rd. so I headed up Lake Air Rd.. It was still early in the morning and I knew I would have a wait before it even opened. I stopped at the only place I was open in the area. It was a little store that was open 24/7 and had a lot of gambling machines. The owner of this place was very hospitable, however his clients were less that desirable.
At 0700 I began walking towards Valley Mills Rd. and it began raining on my head I found a empty store front and took shelter under the awning. I waited hours for the rain to pass and then finally simply walked through the rain to get to FBI.
As I was walking down Valley Mills Rd. I had at least 5 predators and they were driving back and forth honking their horns wildly, I guess they thought this make me stop going to FBI field office.
I finally got to the office and got the bad news the agents were working in the field and wouldn't be the office until later in the day or maybe not at all. Of course with all that I had been threw at this point I immediately started to think that they had received a call from SAPD and they wouldn't be allowing me to see an agent at all. That is why I didn't return to the field office on this day because I had to get past my stinking thinking before returning as you can imagine I was about ready to give up but that is exactly what SAFC and SAPD want and I am not about to give them what they want after all they have done to me.  I am convinced they did in fact receive a call but unlike the VA police department they acted on their own accord instead of simply allowing someone else to tell them how to do their job.

This evening is when the real fun happens and officer Bird Caller and his friends get way out of control.
I go to the McDonald's to wait out the storm then the VA Police(listed on the next page).

Then from there I head to the strippers on the corner of Bagby and New Rd. This is where I borrowed a phone and it only took 6 minutes for them to show up after typing in Officer Christopher Dechs' name.
I was walking down Bagby Rd and there was at least six of them possible more. Mike Luscier joined the crowd isn't that nice they let him play in all the rain deer games.

I walked down to some town-homes I sat there on the front porch of the office watching my predators passing back and forth back and forth. I assumed they didn't know where I was because none of them pulled into the town home complex. I waited until the pool area closed for the night and I locked myself into the bathroom. I hadn't slept any real sleep in almost 3 days. At some point they figured it out because bird caller called  

No comments:

Post a Comment