It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Sept 6th and 7th Whataburger Deputy Sheriff


Sept.6th I was SAC most all day and when there a scout was sent in to see if if I was actually there.
After that I headed to computers and when applying for two jobs I was stopped from doing so


HFH 6899 Toyota Red 4 door man named James he stopped and beeped his horn at me at the ATT building on San Pedro. I have been through this dozens of times and I knew what is objective was I knew he was a paid minion. I asked him if he needed directions. He said he needed to know where Rector st was and I unknowingly gave him the wrong directions he kept saying are you sure? Isn't it that way and he was right it was the opposite way I thought and he clearly knew exactly where it was and did not need directions at all. He asked where I was going I disclosed I was going to the gym and he offered me a ride. When driving to the gym he asked if I would preform sexual favors for money and he was grabbing his junk. I told him although I need the money I can not do the things he is asking because my Bible would burst into flames. James found my reference strange and asked if I really carry my bible with me and my reply of course I do, it needs to be opened daily for reference to keep a person going against the adversity of sociopathic stalkers.
As I went into the Gym I wrote down James' information and I noticed he was backing into a parking space in the gym parking lot yet he told me he needed to go down rector for some reason or other. I then knew he would be waiting when I was done in the gym just like some many others before him. That's just duckie. I was leaving the gym and told to do more laps and complied I did not leave the gym until 2210. Thankfully James was not in the parking lot.

 I went to see people at 12 and then walked down San Pedro to head downtown. I stopped on a bus stop bench just north of the school of inquiry sat down for a minute due to fighting off a virus I needed to lay back. Soon after I stopped there was a SAPD cruiser that drove by very slowly. Of course I got up and kept walking. Had I given the Officer the opportunity he would have ticketed me for loitering or what ever he could think of. I have been playing this game a long time in the past it was officer Flores that was sending officers at me and now I do not know who but I have my beliefs who it is.


Two SAPD officers were in the whataburger at 0300 and when they sat to eat they seemed to know exactly who I was. When I was standing next to the female Officer she was purposely telling stories about kicking homeless people out of areas of the city that they were loitering in she was using pro-fain language swearing and making statements like "MAN you can't be here you are bad news to the city". MAN? The f word in every sentence? Another Whataburger customer called it talking Ghetto whatever that means. It's obvious that she has been told I am homeless and she also has been instructed to give me a hard time. Does she not understand that I am homeless because of SAPD. SGT Gilliam to be specific and Officer Flores trying to kill me and now it appears he will be getting away with his crime.
These Officers were leaving the Whataburger at approximately 0330 as they were leaving they stopped and talked to the Sheriff and he then immediately came to the window I was sitting next to. He knocked on the window and waved me outside. Clearly if this man is unable to have a conversation with me inside the Whataburger in front of all the other patriotants then he knew he was wrong. He first asked if I had no ID on me and I said I did not have it on me. He started loudly telling me he could give me a ticket for having no Identification, and then he started into some speech that in the state of Texas when a person turns 15 years of age it is law for them to go get a State ID card, REALLY? First of all I doubt that is how the law is stated. I think the law he is referring to is SSN and have the card ordered. There is no law that states it is mandatory for us to have a State ID Card however I know there is a law across this nation that says when you reach age 15 you have to get a SSN. I never told this Officer that I did not have a ID or driver's licence I said I did not have it on my person at that moment because he pulled me away from my table. Then I had to inform this Sheriff that by law I do not have to show him my ID I should not have to tell him what laws are.  

Whataburger Sheriff named Garza 1667 at 0330 telling me that I can not stay there any longer when I told him I would buy food and he said no you need to leave now. I think the Whataburger is in business to make money and when this sheriff is turning away business telling people they CAN NOT spend money at this establishment this sheriff is seriously inhibiting revenue and profit.
It's hilarious that this Sheriff has a problem with me being in the Whataburger after SAPD talked to him and just a little more than one week ago I was in the Commerce st Whataburger for more than 5 and 1/2 hours and the Sheriff working that Whataburger not only had no problem with my minimal purchase but he had a conversation with me and was very cordial. So this Deputy Sheriff Garza not only has a problem with the time I spent in the Whataburger but then when I offered to continue to make purchases through the night he refused to allow me to do so, I had to leave immediately as if I had done something wrong and I assure you I did nothing wrong.    

No comments:

Post a Comment