It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 14, 2017

LA Fitness pick up 0902

I informed Ms. Gonzales and Agent Mike about the many driving the pick up truck that looks like this with last 4 of the plate 0902. I have seen this vehicle since I arrived in Texas 3 and half years ago. Izaac Cardenas has a very similar vehicle and the first week I was here that man gave me a ride down Roosevelt ave.; at which time he asked me if I was selling my body for money. He seemed to be digging for money it's amasing how they keep breaking the law and think it is alright and they are going to get away with it. Oh that's right they are getting away with it do to their friends that are SAPD force.
Every time I visited the gym in August and first week in September this pick up
would show up. Now in my written report to Ms. Concepcion Gonzales I said they were in the computer systems checking to see my membership card being scanned. I was assuming that was the case because I couldn't see how 0902 always knew when i had arrived at the gym. But actually it had nothing to do with computers and my membership card being scanned. There was an employee at the gym who was calling who ever owned 0902 and telling him I had arrived at the gym. I had no idea this was being done, I guess I thought these employees wouldn't violate their employments agreements or violate the privacy rights of the members of the gym. Well I was very wrong about that because there was in fact a employee telling 0902 and I believe he was also telling him when I would leave the gym as well.
I decided to stand up for myself and be bold and have been looking for that employee since my discovery but I have not seen him again in last two weeks.

The man who followed me to WACO had a pick up that looked exactly like this one I wonder if they are one and the same and I ended up with an extra plate number by mistake. Or are there three pick up trucks like this one associated with this situation? And is this Officer Bird Caller or not?

                           CHRISTOPHER????????????????

THE EMPLOYEE THAT WAS CONVERSING WITH 0902 IS JIMMY F. --210-420-7499

I ASKED FOR A BUSINESS CARD AND I RECIEVED A COUPON WITH HIS PARTIAL NAME AND A PHONE NUMBER. SO HIGHLY IMPRESSIVE. SHOULD I WALK TO CALIFORNIA AND TALK TO THE CEO OR JUST CALL HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment