SAPD repetitively finds excuses to keep from helping me this is the message I have gotten for three years of crimes committed against me. Once when I received this message about my ex-husband unlawfully using my SA Library card, opening credit cards in my name, and writing bad checks in my name, I was instructed to go in the way this e-mail is instructing me and then I met detective Mario Maldonado who told me that no investigation would be done into the crimes my ex husband was committing against me. This Detective then stepped two feet away from me and made a phone call he said on the phone what are you asking me to do? She was not even in the state of Texas when he was committing these crimes. Later I found out that this detective does not even work in fraud or ID theft and he had no business talking to me at all. Thant same detective was following me all over the city driving not only his own pick-up truck also driving his wife's auto. In July he followed me and was hitting on me telling me he liked what he saw his hands were all over me and he then sent me several e-mails that I never bothered opening and I deleted them as well. So could someone tell me why I would go physically into SAPD after that experience? No self respecting person would do such a thing. If it isn't Detective Maldonado telling me nothing will be done then it will be another telling me they will not be helping me and as you can see the man that committed this crime was working with SAPD and the off duty Officer driving a white camaro. Don't worry there's no disappointment on my end I knew exactly the nothing they would do---I am also well aware that I will have an Officer raising his or her voice in my face telling me nothing will be done making up laws that don't exist and telling me that laws that do exist don't. I have been going through for three and half years same lack of integrity over and over again.