It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Saturday Sept 23rd

I was circled by one constable and three SAPD officers as I was trying to get to work. I wonder if someone can answer the ultimate question what do they plan to do what is their objective? I understand that you think you can cover up all this activity and make it appear as though I imagining it however you need to take in account preponderance of the evidence.


I have so much evidence of the things that have been done that when it comes to those things that I merely have witnesses the judge will consider  preponderance of the evidence.
So do you do to cover up cries and harassment I have what I need and I think there is a special someone who has a link between these crimes and the Castro Brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment