It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Where is the Jeep

the last time I saw this Jeep it was at Pier B in Duluth Minnesota so apparently this accident happened in Minnesota now she's running her mouth saying that it was an accident you just accidentally hit your enemy you accidentally hit the threat that put you in prison accidentally sort of kind of in a way . these are the morons that take my bank account tell me that I'm going to be homeless telling me I'm going back to jail this is the face of the Latinos do you want to open the Border look what they do in our country. these sapd officers and their stupid b****** need to be stopped why is Minnesota allowing this to happen why aren't you doing anything

No comments:

Post a Comment