It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

The Hiltons are not going to be happy

Andrea and her stupid man I tried to extend my room another night and the more on that's working the desk was telling me that the card is not approved and it's not going through which is a lie then the more I tried to tell me that the last six nights I stayed it wasn't approved and it wasn't paid for b******* they wouldn't have extended me yesterday if there was an issue or a problem the moment Andrea and her stupid two inch dick man showed up to the hotel now suddenly there's a problem this moron said the stupidest s*** he was trying to get all the cash out of my backpack telling me that I had to pay for the last 6 nights if there was a payment issue I wouldn't have been able to extend for six nights obviously there's no payment issue and he's a liar a little puppet of Andrea. the stupid crap out of his mouth was so stupid it reminded me of a moron who was working as a manager at a 15 minute oil change who claimed they didn't have the right way oil and he had to go to a parts store because it's special oil that goes into a Volkswagen SUV you stupid piece of s*** none of it makes sense that's how stupid you are useless Thomas Boyle the CIA is done the CIA is over the CIA no longer exist you clean up this problem immediately

No comments:

Post a Comment