It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Hyatt Place St Paul

Andrea and her stupid man manipulating the idiots behind the desk manipulating the computer systems lying to me saying that my card isn't going through manipulating my bank causing the closure of Ace checking because she has no business being in my bank account. one way or another I'll be calling the CIA about your crime that idiot that's helping her with this mess creating a mess is the same moron that went to Michigan digging holes looking for my mother's dead remains that's the same idiot that's doing this it's the most moronic thing I've ever seen if there was a payment issue I would have been kicked out six days ago you moron that's how stupid you are

No comments:

Post a Comment