It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

The black pickup truck used to kill me

the black pickup truck that's been driven around and is driving recklessly through the state of Minnesota also the state of Michigan trying to chase me down and RAM the vehicle that I is parked in the parking lot this moron takes my bank account announces that I'm going to the Salvation Army announces that I'm going to starve to death and then he stays in a hotel that's paid for by the FBI. what did he do with all my money? why is he getting away with it why is he getting away with murder why aren't you doing something about it this piece of crap doesn't know how to shut his mouth and his stupid woman just keeps saying Chris you got to go tell her the truth Chris you got to shut up and she's still calling him Greg and I'm pretty sure it was the fat disgusting cow that was just in the IHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment