It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Christopher deck murderous rapist Pig

I want this murderous piece of s*** on death row immediately this stupid piece of s*** is staying at the Homewood Suites across the parking lot he's been running his mouth all night with the stupidest lies I have ever heard in my life this moron is announcing I am so f***** nobody has said that in weeks because it's stupid it's hideous and Kate mortar already got called out on her stupid s*** she constantly says it announcing to everybody I don't really believe it I don't really think that I'm f***** or anybody's f***** I just say it to be annoying to be an obnoxious dizzy blonde with big tits and the only thing I'm good for is laying down spread eagle so I'm just going to keep saying it to be obnoxious to be stupid and to show the entire world just how stupid I am and now this stupid bald murderous piece of crap that murdered my mother is announcing the same thing because he is that stupid that useless John Whitman why don't you keep running your mouth too with stupid crap don't stop talking dumbass

No comments:

Post a Comment