It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Jenna the cat and her disgusting boyfriend

exactly one week ago my account was restored. and they put enough money in the account so that I could get shelter so that I could eat and get an automobile to drive Jenna became so angry all of us had to listen to her ugly mouth running at the top of her ugly lungs. she was announcing that she was going to take all the money out of the account and others said that they would replenish it and put more in it allowing her to get away with the crime of accessing my bank account and taking all the money of course nobody seems to want to hold her accountable and her ugly disgusting toothpick boyfriend is it Steve? so now somebody just access my account I believe two days ago and they took every bit of money out of it everybody sent I just received my VA compensation. Somebody went in my account and took all of it now let me remind everybody Jenna the psychopath that lost custody of her oldest child and is about to lose custody of her youngest child just got done announcing one week ago that she was going to go in my bank account and take every red Cent oh okay and now I am suffering from bank fraud again suffering from somebody taking every red Cent out of my bank account after Jenna the psycho cat announced one week ago she was going to drain my bank account and her stupid ugly disgusting boyfriend was in the lobby of the Hyatt Place when I checked in the first day I was there

No comments:

Post a Comment