It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, November 5, 2022

IHOP Mall of America

while I am sitting here at the IHOP by Mall of America because I have nowhere else to go because of fat pig took my bank account and refuses to give back the bank account I believe it's the same moron that drove to Michigan and started digging holes and Frederick Michigan looking for my mother. some fat disgusting blonde just walk past my table smiling and laughing like an idiot a dimwit she keeps saying that gaslighting me about the identity is all they've got you don't even have that you're too God damn stupid don't you ever smile at me like that again because I'll walk over to that table and pound you in the head

No comments:

Post a Comment