It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, November 5, 2022

Andre stopped my bank card

Andrea stopped my bank card again, when her man went to Michigan to my parents property and was digging up fools looking for something the entire time that I had my bank account replenished and I was able to use it she was saying over and over again he's going to be so mad he's going to be so mad you're not supposed to have any food you're not supposed to have any shelters you're not supposed to have any money he's going to be so mad and she continuously stopped my bank a card from working I don't care if he's mad how mad do you think I am that somebody beat my mother's head buried her in the shuttle shallow great didn't even use a blanket or a sheet to cover and wrap her in when you put her in the ground and that same idiot that went to Michigan speeding all the way there in his silver pickup truck it's going to be so mad because my bank account was replenished because I'm able to eat because I was able to have shelter and money and you think I care that the man that killed my mother and buried her in a shallow grave is going to be angry Andrea I'm going to put a bullet between your eyes you stupid b****
I was only able to pay my phone service and buy an essentials that I needed because that psychopath and the silver pickup truck went to Michigan and while he was in Michigan I was able to pay my bills and have access to my bank account the moment that he came back to Minnesota I lost access to my bank account you're a cheater and I will make Dawn suffer I will take her bank account back because you're a cheater do you think you're funny? that's stupid SOB went to Michigan to find my mother's remains because he was scared the sheriff's department you have to shovel you helped him dig the hole you helped him put my mother in the hole. now I have to listen to you stupid assholes tell me that I'm going to pawn off everything I own you manipulated a Hyatt place employee as we tried to get every bit of cash that I have telling me that the room wasn't paid for which is the stupidest thing I've ever heard the Hyatt place doesn't allow people to stay without it having paid for and they most certainly don't take payment back or allow somebody to take payment out of the system that white dog and that moron I don't want to call a father come up with a stupid ass it doesn't make any sense just like that court order you wrote none of it was comprehensible none of it was legal and you better tell your b**** to shut her mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment