It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Hyatt Place St Paul

I had no problem paying for my room and staying six nights I had no problem with my bank account Andrea showed up in town and all of a sudden there's a problem with my bank account all of a sudden I can't stay at the hotel and her stupid little pet CIA TWiT at the desk it's telling me none of the nights were paid for. you stupid moron if there was a payment issue then yesterday I wouldn't have been able to extend my room and now you're trying to tell me that I got to pay for six nights cash out of my pocket because you think you're going to drain all the cash out of my backpack you're going to drain me of all my cash put me back on the streets and starve me to death because you brought your f****** twit with you Thomas dumbass worm I got his plates I got your plates I file please reports and now there will be more police reports because the moment Andrea and all of those Latinos from Texas showed up to this hotel there was a serious issue with my bank account and you morons thinking that you're going to take $600 cash from me after I already paid for six nights at this hotel and now I'm going to double pay you're going to sit and fall back in it and go to prison today including that stupid little Chino that got on the elevator with me taking pictures of me and sending out text messages that I wasn't in my room the goddamn made that was working and doesn't know how to do her job because you brought her in from Texas you're all screwed the moment Andrea came in she f***** up the situation for all of you and the CIA will no longer exist

No comments:

Post a Comment