It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Hayley and Steve

and now Haley and Steve are scheming and arrest they're going to claim that I owe the Hyatt Regency money and I left without paying it's absolutely not true I was completely paid up obviously the card was working obviously the room was paid for because they wouldn't have let me extend several nights if the card wasn't working if the money wasn't coming out of my bank account then I would not have been allowed to stay so therefore it doesn't make any sense that it wasn't paid for they don't let people stay unless it's paid for you morons. Haley is a piece of s*** ask her about the salads that were being served at the Hyatt Regency ask her about what kind of poison she was adding to those salads that I was consuming and why all of her little pals her little puppets were screaming and yelling that I needed to get on a treadmill because they knew that my heart would stop if I overexerted myself ask the details now I'm going to ask all of you is she going to continue to get away with it and her rapist boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment