It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, November 10, 2022

Crystal and Eric Hernandez

Crystal and Eric Hernandez can't seem to shut their stupid mouth oh you're making me guarantees about energy and telling me that I shouldn't have stayed here another night to inform everybody of just how sick and stupid you are oh should have would have could have oh nice Guilt Trip did you run over a man and then burn his body with your Jeep you think that you're going to pull guilt trips on me who the hell do you think you're manipulating you think you're good at emotional Espionage that you're good at psychological warfare disgusting Pig Latino Ortiz and his God damn dumb wife don't shut up either Ortiz you want to keep talking over top of me you fat disgusting Latino no we will not open the borders

No comments:

Post a Comment