It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Cover company at the Hyatt regency

one of those silly ridiculous cover companies was having a planned and designed convention at the Hyatt regency when I was homeless on the streets trying to register to get a room and I was denied an opportunity to get a room they told me it was $350 and then mysteriously my debit card wasn't working this convention was there at the time and they didn't want me to have a room there they didn't want me anywhere near there because they didn't want all of these agents they had lied to to find out the truth about me and what they're doing to me so I would like to give everybody the opportunity to inform Christian Jones about the truth why she was there and the fact that she was just exposed for espionage and treason

No comments:

Post a Comment