It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, January 15, 2022

Rory Vance

when I went to the airport because I was unable to get a room at a hotel because Rory Vance whose real name I have and I will post that in a minute as well it was manipulating the hotels and motels and they were telling me that they wouldn't rent a room to me give me a room because my credit card didn't have my name on it of course my credit card doesn't have my name on it sapd destroyed my credit card that have my name on it and I had to go to my bank three times before they would finally give me a new temporary card. not one single one of these hotels would take cash except for the Wyndham gardens and I had stayed at the Wyndham gardens for three nights. while I was staying at the Wyndham gardens this Vance character and several other criminals showed up there. there was six young men that showed up and I had recognized them because they were chasing me on the Streets of San Antonio I have a hundred pictures of those creeps they were screaming profanities at me telling me that they were going to sexually assault me and I had to go to management. I was surprised to see they were still in San Antonio because they came to San Antonio lying to the American people saying they were doing an investigation and they were a part of an investigation when in actuality they are committing crimes against a mother fighting for her children fighting to keep herself alive they are criminals they are sexual deviance they are sociopaths that should not be allowed to be free they are unfit for society. I purchased a phone from MetroPCS and all of the settings are being adjusted and someone has taken control of the phone Rory Vance is out of control and he needs to be locked up. he was trying to control me making me go to the Red roof inn so that he could control the computers that are there that I wanted to use I refuse to comply and I refuse to be controlled by a fat disgusting pig. so I went to the airport and I got on a plane and who showed up Rory Vance he took a plane all the way to Washington DC that plane filled up with minions the attackers who have been attacking me and controlling my ability to communicate with the outside world and right now none of these posts are actually being viewed by anybody who has the blog address this blog was designed to give information to investigators it was designed for the FBI and now it's being controlled by people like Rory Vance boobs just call him boobs

No comments:

Post a Comment