It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, January 15, 2022

Lease violation lies

Paula Carroll apartment manager playing games helping her fellow agents and citizen-based agents to attack me she claimed that I had taped something to adore of another residence apartment. I may have done that but she needs to announce how it is she's going to be accusing me and where the proof is. it was taped to the door of the apartment above mine the apartment that was frequented by my ex-husband Gregory Marshall by officer Christopher deck officer Nick dozer officer Herrera ram Martinez and many other criminals the apartment was being used to help attack me and all of these individuals including agents and criminals that are registered as citizen-based agents are entering in and out of that apartment many of them are sex offenders most especially my ex-husband Gregory Marshall yes I can prove it. Paula Carol is in violation of the lease agreement she is not securing a safe environment which it's stipulates in the lease agreement that that is her duty and obligation to make the residents for all the tenants safe. the school is only a few feet away you cannot rent an apartment to a sex offender whether they're on the registry or they are currently involved in an investigation concerning rape it's not legal. if you are renting an apartment she was sex offender that's on a registry then you are obligated to inform all the other tenants that there is a sex offender in the building. it is my duty and obligation to make sure that all the other tenants in that building are aware that there are criminals there and they need to take the steps necessary to protect themselves and be aware whether that means buying mace or avoiding anybody coming in or out of that apartment whatever it takes to help them be safe. on the second fraudulent list of violation of lease agreement she's talking about whether or not I was parking in the parking lot of the current magazine one of the employees of the current magazine had given me permission to park there. our parking garage at museum reach loft apartments fills up with individuals who are not tenants and these individuals are all of the citizen-based agents agents and other criminals who are helping in this conspiracy to attack an innocent mother fighting for her children fighting to keep herself alive. I was instructed by investigators to make sure that I got pictures of every license plate in the parking garage of the apartment complex and that means it's easy for me to prove there were people parking in that parking garage that do not have a lease agreement many of them do not even have the right to be in the apartment building. now of course they're going to use the excuse that they are a guest of an actual paying tenant but it still doesn't give them the right to use the parking garage and abuse the parking garage. I know for a fact that Paula Carol has not registered their license plates in the system and she doesn't know one from another because she didn't register my vehicle in the system even though she knows exactly what I was driving. this is just another attack and there's nothing in the lease agreement concerning that parking lot and it is not a violation of the lease agreement at all . Paula Carol and two other women were walking through the parking garage and Paula Carol continuously stopped at my vehicle finding excuses why she could have it towed as a favor to officer Christopher deck and a favor to Roy Vance. she had planned on having my vehicle towed simply because it was parked on a yellow line when I put it in a parking place in the parking garage other tenants were witnessing this and coming to me telling me that the apartment manager plan to have my vehicle towed and I should watch her closely and be more careful because she was hyper about having it towed. she eventually did have my vehicle towed because it was parked in the manager's spot they had to have the vehicle towed not only were they trying to drain my bank account and cause me issues but that vehicle had evidence in it that they needed to remove they were accessing the computer system of that vehicle and when it was towed that gave them the opportunity to access the computer system and remove any evidence of them and footprints of them in the computer system. I was the only vehicle that had ever been towed out of the parking garage and when I made this point very clear they decided to stage towings and I got videos and pictures of the staged towings I also have 100 pictures of other vehicles that were parked in the exact same place and they were never towed Paula Kara is a sociopath she's unfit for society she is most definitely unfit to be managing an apartment complex this will hurt the non-profit that owns the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment