It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, January 15, 2022

Austin Texas tollway

every time I go to Austin Texas I accidentally end up on the tollway and am unable to get off the tollway before I drive through and I end up with a ticket because I can't pay the tolls I miss those little baskets that you throw the money in. people said that you can pay with your phone you can use an app do you expect people to do that while they're driving? or you can go and get that sticker the one that I've been taking pictures of in San Antonio Texas people announcing that they're not actually from San Antonio and they make frequent trips to Austin Texas that's because all the agents from Austin Texas have showed up in San Antonio to help attack. hopefully some of them are actually investigators investigating the crimes of the dirty City officials of San Antonio. every time I drive through the tollway and they get a picture of my license plate the amount of minions that are chasing me through the city of Austin doubles. this is how they track me and they know where I am and they know what I'm doing this is how they know I'm going to the Capitol building to visit my senator Governor Abbott and any other city official of Austin Texas that will listen to me and help me. during my visits which is about every two weeks to the capital of Texas I inform all of these government officials that I am in fear for my life and my life is in danger. I have many stories about my interactions I have videos and pictures of my experiences at the Capitol in the Capitol building. obviously I need to pay this tollway ticket because this will be another excuse for them to have a warrant for my arrest claiming that I am a criminal

No comments:

Post a Comment