It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

White dog team officer Haley

after walking up to the desk and informing the employee area who is a retired veteran in the US Army for 11 years he said well I can't fix the printer so you'll just have to send it to me if you want to document printed and I'm not going to fix it. sometimes we have problems with it yeah you have problems with it when you have a Texas dirty police officer check into the hotel and physically go and break it and then you're a member of his team you're just announced your collusion and obstruction of justice you announce that you were colluding with Rory Vance and the white dog Christopher deck. if that wasn't enough that man walked up to me and it costed me harassing me asking me if I was a guest why would I walk up to the desk and tell him to fix the printer if I wasn't a guest how dare you do you do this to all the guests or am I the special guest that gets harassment? this is exactly what happened at the Residence Inn and those employees went so far as to take pictures and videos of me and I went so far as to file several complaints exactly what's going to happen today and if you want to do favors for Jalen snedeker that's exactly what's going to happen to all of you it's time to do a Roundup of the idiots Tabitha you want to play games Rory Vance you better get control of your rapist pervert Pig self get your stupid white dog in here and fix that printer immediately stop putting your people as employees at these hotels and ruining their business you're creating lawsuits because you're idiots and you don't know how to act right

No comments:

Post a Comment