It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, January 17, 2022

University health systems

upon my release from the bexar county jail I was visited by the university health systems apparently they think that they're in control of my healthcare. I never authorized these people to be in control of my healthcare I don't have a mental health history there was no reason for me to be in a mental health pot I was put there by sergeant ambriz after I had an attorney consultation it was a form of punishment because I had a consultation with an attorney which is a recorded video in their systems. many times I was sent down to the mental health unit of the jail one such time I talked to a nurse practitioner that's not from our country I asked for her name and I asked her to write it down and she became irate and nasty. I asked the woman why I was there and why it was that the officer forced me to go to the mental health I tried to explain to her the crimes that have been committed against me by the other health professionals at the bexar county jail she refused to listen to me. she was laughing like a loon as if something was funny the way that she was attacking me. she asked for my name three times and apparently she doesn't have very good English why do you have to ask three times why can't you hear me. I tried to explain to her the crimes that were committed against me by Wendy and her subordinate Anna and the fact that they violated HIPAA they were harassing me giving me a hard time and they were dipping into my records and they have no legal right to do so. after I tried to tell her about Wendy who accepted phone calls from the da the da staff and my attorney this woman asked my name again started laughing and said is your name Wendy? it's not funny and it's not cute these people shouldn't be working in mental health they don't have the capacity or the professionalism apparently you think it's funny oh haha Wendy committed very serious Federal offenses against you is your name wendy? she was laughing the entire time apparently she's abusing her own meds. I asked again why I was there and why the officer forced me to go see her she announced that I was there because of my medication. I looked at her and said that's odd because I don't take medication I don't have any prescription medication do you plan on prescribing me medication your excuse for having me in this office doesn't make any sense. now of course I didn't expect this nurse practitioner to make any sense when she's laughing at me like a loon completely insane. I asked for her name again informed her she violated HIPAA informed her that I was going to the medical review board and then she stood up and stepped out of the office as if I had threatened her verbally or physically acting like a loon. she was trying to create a scene trying to make it look as though I was aggressive or combative which of course I was not. I have many more stories just like this about my interaction with the mental health professionals at the bexar county jail university health system has a huge lawsuit and I promise I always keep my promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment