It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, January 17, 2022

Bexar county inmates

this is a list of all the inmates that I was in a cell with I have all their information because they gave me all their information. they want me to take their stories to Washington and that's exactly what I'm going to do every SID number you see and name you see here had their rights violated by the bexar county jail and the attorneys that were appointed to defend them. it's 48 hours than an attorney is supposed to contact these inmates in absolutely every SID number that you see on that piece of paper never was contacted by their court appointed attorney oops except for Charlotte Smith sorry. okay so there's a couple of them that actually were talking to their attorney. these inmates came to me and they asked me to help with their emotions they ask me to use their ID on the cafe system to order books for them to order motions for them to send out emails to the floor Sergeant the supervising Sergeant so that they can get some attention on their case and get some information. the officers at the bexar county jail were King Castro and officer Christopher deck decided that they could catch a case for me and charge me with something for using the IDS of the other inmates those inmates literally walked up to me and said Don can you do this for me and I was happy to do it for them and be there advocate and I'm going to continue to be their advocate I'm happy to do it. apparently officer Christopher deck Rory Vance and Joaquin Castro seem to think that if I use somebody else's ID and I type up an email concerning their case then I could actually do 18 months and they're trying to call it online impersonation I'm sorry it's not online impersonation they asked me to do it I have their full permission. I even had an officer Alvarez tell me that I could be in trouble for having other people's information I never heard such Ludacris claims these are grown women if they want to give me their information their personal information and their story they have every right to do so if I want to drive it to Washington DC then I have every right to do so you people continuously threatening me telling me that I'm going to do 18 months because I'm talking to the other inmates and I want to help them is the most disgusting display of main power. I and the investigators were able to notice that when the employees of bexar county jail and those that were unlawfully accessing their systems could see that it was me that was typing the emails for other inmates they were stopping the communication from happening. these floor sergeants the supervisors refuse to talk to the inmates the officers that work the cell not only look for excuses why the inmates can't talk to a supervising sergeant but if they contact a supervising Sergeant they get reprimanded for doing their job. they are literally rewarded for denying these inmates their right to talk to a supervisor. when I was in the systems trying to send out communications my communications were being blocked there were people like Reynosa answering my communications he would open a request for a Bible he or she or whatever it is and tell me that they forwarded it to the religious services department. does this action make any sense you had to forward it to the religious services department why couldn't you just leave it alone and allow the religious services department to open it? because they were controlling all of my communication making sure my story didn't get to anybody of authority making sure that I didn't get any action for example the fact that I was falsely arrested the fact that I was assaulted by police officers who did not identify themselves as police officers. the two attorneys that had been assigned to my case the first one was Mark McKay who has been helping to attack me for many years I had sent him a letter telling him that it was a conflict of interest and he was hyper and adamant about dropping my case and having a different attorney assigned to my case. that different attorney that was assigned to my case was Warren Wolf he's a drunk and he announced in a recorded video that he was colluding with the peace police officers that put me in the jail. he said stupid things on a recorded video like why would a police officer have to identify themselves as a police officer a little common Sense goes a long ways if they don't have a uniform on or a name tag or a badge in their hand then they better be identifying themselves as a sapd police officer otherwise I am completely unaware if I had had my mace in my hand I would have made both of them and I was simply defending myself. but Warren Wolf didn't know these things didn't address these issues and there will be another long post about everything Warren Wolf did and said Warren Wolf will no longer be an attorney at law

No comments:

Post a Comment