It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, January 16, 2022

Tammy Miller

Tammy Miller is my cousin. she had three boys three different fathers one of them she doesn't know who the father is actually the truth of the matter is she knows exactly who the father is it is her mother's boyfriend and she couldn't call out the father or list the father because it is her mother's boyfriend. my cousin had a huge problem when we were growing up she would sleep with a different man every day sometimes two different men in one day. as I have said before they pulled in all of my relatives and friends from my Facebook Tammy Miller was a military pet she was in with the Air Force so they helped her to manipulate disability pay and she's been receiving this disability pay for years. they brought her to the city of San Antonio with the instruction to seduce a man who they thought I had fallen in love with. while I was in the jail I found out that Tammy Miller has slept with at least five of the men that are involved in this conspiracy. far as I can tell she has a house in South Town San Antonio an officer Christopher deck badge number 456 is one of the many men who is sleeping with her there are many wives who are scorned and upset because Tammy Miller is a happy homewrecker many of these women announced that their home was not happy however Tammy had no business sleeping with married men. Tammy Miller still continues to attack me to this day announcing that she wants him out of her house. it's gaslighting it's a lie. some of the police officers who are members of the investigation team that are actually helping me announce that Tammy Miller never has a nice word to say about me and she is the one inventing all of these torturous schemes like putting me in jail telling me that officer Christopher deck is sleeping with my daughter Ariel Jade Robertson in an effort to upset me to the point where I will commit suicide. now of course I would never commit suicide but nobody would expect Tammy Miller to have any of brain to conclude that I would never commit suicide and I am a loyal servant of my Lord my Lord that she has no respect or fear of obviously the involvement of Tammy Miller has upset me and stressed me out because she shows up in my nightmares. one particular nightmare was in November of 2020 and there was a man running around everybody was calling him deck even though he is not deck he has tattoos all over his arm and I could clearly see the tattoos knowing it wasn't duck. in this nightmare he exposed himself whipping out his tool and putting a condom on it. he was putting his penis in Tammy Miller from behind in my nightmare. some black man had laid me down on a bed and tried to have his way with me. the man in my dream looked just like the agent who works at the victory center at the San Antonio community college on main Street in San Antonio Texas. this man drives a silver 4Runner he came here from California it took a long time before he finally registered his silver forerunner in the state of Texas. when I was homeless on the streets staying at the Catholic charities by their front door this man would drive past in an aggressive reckless manner scaring me. he would show up in the middle of the night taking a tool and banging all the pools that were in the area keeping me awake all night using a code that indicated I needed to be taking pictures of planes. when I would visit the victory center at the community college to get coffee and to register myself for school him and all of his pals at the victory center would taunt me harass me and bully me they were banging on the pole in the middle of the building they were running past me beating on the sofa they were emanating the sounds that they were making all night long while I was sleeping on the Streets of San Antonio where I was forced by Joaquin Castro Chief McManus and Mayor run Nuremberg. I had a few other dreams or nightmares with Tammy Miller in it and one of the dreams she was walking through a parking lot by a Big lots I was walking up to her trying to talk to her and she refused to say anything to me acting like she was a zombie acting like she was dead. this particular parking lot and Big lots is on the corner of thousand oaks and 281 there are two gyms located in that shopping center those particular gyms are being utilized by agents foreign and domestic agents and spies these are the individuals that Tammy Miller is hanging out with becoming a part of this conspiracy a part of espionage and treason. in another nightmare that I was having that Tammy Miller was in she was on a hospital bed having surgery they tried to make me believe that Tammy Miller had died during that surgery. the last time I talked to Tammy Miller it was 2013 and she told me that she had cancer removed from her throat so I'm going to go ahead and guess that that nightmare I was having was concerning the surgery that she had involving removal of cancer from her throat and there was a misconception in the nightmare that she had actually died when the truth of the matter is she's in San Antonio Texas and she was brought there by all of these agents and spies your tax dollars are paying for her crimes. I was told when I was put in jail that it was Tammy Miller's idea to have me put in jail because she wanted to create my emotional breakdown hoping for my suicide. there was an app that was developed called truthfinder.com it was developed especially for me with all the people involved in the conspiracy however the address is a names that were attached to the faces were not accurate not all of them. there was some other woman that had her picture and pictures of her with her dogs and the name was Tammy Miller however it was not a picture of my cousin Tammy Miller. it is taped to the wall of my apartment and I will try to find a copy of it to post it on this blog that woman is heavily involved with her husband. .

No comments:

Post a Comment