It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, January 17, 2022

San Antonio Library Employees

I had huge attacks on me delivered by the San Antonio Library employees the manager of the Central Library was the worst of them all. Every time I entered the bathrooms he had the securiuty officers beating on the doors claiming that I had been in there too long and that was only five minutes. I was attacked by the Landa Gardens library manager. She walked up to the bench I was sitting on while I was reading a book talking to about people sleeping at the gardens it was hideous. Do you have random conversations about sleeping when people are trying to read books at a Library??? She claimed she had never seen me before and continued the attack. She kept looking down at her phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment