It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, January 17, 2022

Holiday Inn Little Rock

While I was at Boston restraurant there was a tall bald man that walked in and it looked like an SAPD officer who drives a blue SUV small SUV I have signs and symptoms of a yeast infection lots of itching. I feel pressure on my hip just like a hand it is such a strange sensation. I feel like bugs are crawling on my abdomin I feel an uncomfortable senation like a razor running across my V. The Library spies seem to be quite a problem with inhibiting me from moving across the country. Someone is manipulating employees and operations of Holiday Inn none of the outside doors are working when people are using their keys. There is announcements being made about every Bexar County officer from the jail being sexual deviants. It seems to me someone is running his mouth blamming everyone else for what he does. The census is in and this guy is truely as stupid as Greg Marshall and his tactics are hideous. He claims he is the NSA agent from the victory center yet he doesn't have the same tattoos and he is much taller. He claims he is his PFC Parks but he is much taller. This guy is ridiculous he goes to great lengths to have everyone else called out for his crimes and no one seems to be powerful enough or righteous enough to stop his hideously stupid behavior. Could someone remind him of copy right laws too, PLEASE. I'll go get the plates of every auto and expect some help with the Texans that followed me to Little Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment