It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign

The San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign took my children and gave them to their father Gregory J Marshall who is abusive and was removed from our family home by CPS I call begging to see my children and all members of the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign say you will never see your children again it has been 3 and half years since I have seen my children and because of the corruption of the Castro Brothers. When I sent a email to the mayors office ramon vasquez was chasing me in his auto I gave a picture of his plate to officers. His son broke into my home and did damage and he was following me all over downtown and then was walking around my house taking pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment