It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, October 12, 2017

keep doing nothing SAPD


Email Orrin

Contact Form

Thank you for contacting me via my website, Dawn Neering.

I created this webform because I was concerned that important comments, questions, and requests would get lost in the immense flood of e-mail correspondence. The new system categorizes and organizes my incoming mail more efficiently, enabling me to respond more quickly and without the risk of losing messages in the shuffle. If this new format does not suit your needs, you are more than welcome to call, fax, or mail a letter to my office in the future.

If you provided me with the contact information requested on the webform, I will reply to your message by mail. As you might expect, the convenience of e-mail has significantly increased the volume of correspondence I receive, and I regret that I am unable to respond personally if you are not a Utah resident. Again, thank you for sharing your views.

Sincerely,
Signature


Please Print this page for your records:

First Name: Dawn
Last Name: Neering
Email Address:putintainx3@gmail.com
Phone:2109663667
Address 1:2321 n main st
Address 2:
City:San antonio
State:Texas
Zipcode:78212
Topic:Crime
Your message:
The castro Brothers are manipulating the system in San Antonio texas to cover crimes for family and friends. Congressman Castro made a call to me more than a year ago he lied and said he would help me and my children he lied and the underlying agenda of his call was to intimidate me into a state of submission. He likes to lie about the call and many other things he has done however there was a police officer at the other end of the call listening to every word of it. I have not seen my children in 3 and 1/2 years and it is because of the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign and the Castro Brothers are affiliated with this organization and it is complied of their family and friends including my ex-husband Gregory Marshall who has committed many crimes against me and I can not even get SAPD to investigate these crimes because the castro brothers call SAPD and tell them not to investigate or charge him with any crimes. In June and July I was literally was locked into my home because an SAPD Officer was trying to break in and kill me he is a close personnel friend of the Castro Brothers and he has not been charged with a crime and my ex-husband who was helping him has not been charged either. I lost my home, my job, my auto, huge bills built while I was locked in my home unable to leave and I was evicted even though SAPD Chief's office said they were informing everyone what was happening to me they were keeping it a secret to hide the crimes of many of their officers and those officers are now still committing many crimes and I am in fear for my life and can not get help with my situation. I have contacted the mayors' office and I have gone to several FBI agencies for help and the castro brothers make phone calls to all these agencies to make sure I can not get justice and their family and friends are not charged with the crimes they are guilty of.

No comments:

Post a Comment