It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

What the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign did

They started attacking me when Greg was removed from the our home by CPS in Dec. 2012. Frank Castro Jr. decided that CPS did something wrong and told Greg to force his way back in the house. When in the house he was given a block of instruction to have me removed from the house by officers(when he was out of the house he had filed false police reports that I abuse him I didn't know at the time), He was instructed to get reports written against me for hitting him even though I did no such thing.

You know what is so funny about this is Greg failed to tell San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign that I had been forced to file police reports against his mistress and then filed 2089 to start an investigation because she had been threatening me. He had a long pattern.
Greg also failed to tell San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign how many witnesses their were to the abuse but the fatherhood campaign is full of sociopaths that would have tried to make the witnesses disappear.




I was in the state of Michigan with my children;
1. Greg blocked his number so I couldn't contact him right after he told me he would never

No comments:

Post a Comment