It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, October 22, 2017

While locked in my house May 22nd to July 24th

My neighbors next door witnessed every thing Officers in the back yard watching flores and Officers in the front yard.
They saw flores outside my windows trying to get in the house night after night with a loaded weapon trying to get in and kill me.
They witnessed the SWAT Officers grabbing flores and taking him downtown. They saw everything.
My two neighbors were called into the Chief's office and they were convinced to commit perjury and lie and say they didn't see all those officers. They actually agreed to lie about it and say that animals were activating their motion sensor lights when they knew full well if was Officer Flores he knew exactly where to walk to set off the light and he needed that light to get in the windows of my home. The Chief''s staff then asked these two women if they would testify that I was insane they refused to testify to that because it simple isn't true...and maybe they have half a moral compass.

Those neighbors live at 730 W. Magnolia st SA 78212 two young sweet young ladies that were coerced by the members of the Chiefs' Office.

I was lied to at this time and told that FBI was collecting this information and no such thing was happening because when they really were doing an investigation they were called by the Castro Brothers and told to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment