It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Chuck Anderson Minion

In July I was approached by Minion Chuck Anderson during our interaction he shared that he had direct contact with Chief McManus on Tuesday and Thursday. I don't know what he expected me to do with this, he obviously thought that I wanted to get in the man's face about my situation he will lie and say he doesn't know about it he always lie to press to his officers, to the residents of San Antonio. Not only that fact but I have talked to this man three times in the past, now that I think about it the first time I talked to him it did produce results because he made his staff do something. What does this man do? Oh silly me he does photo shoots that's how I find him and talk to him.
Anyway I shared with a SAPD victim advocate that Chuck told me he had direct access to the Chief and then Chuck lost his job and now he has access to no one. What's my point?
Congressman Castro did that. That's your buddy right Chief? Congressman Castro walks around trying to convince people that I am insane and crazy and then he gave me an opprotunity on a silver platter to come face to face with Chief and what would a actual crazy person do when face to face with the man who destroyed her life and took all her possession and home? Think Think So Chief is congressman castro a good friend? Because from what I can see here this man set you up for possible bodily harm or worse. You can Thank me later for being sane of sound mind. Oh Congressman Castro if I thought getting face to face with the chief would help me I would have made it happen I am not sure how your mind works? How would that help? So he could lie in his special snarky way? 

No comments:

Post a Comment